The Cotswolds village of Willersey is picturesque with a Green and Duck Pond not to mention the surrounding typical ancient cottages and houses. It is small and intimate with two Inns and one provisions shop. The village of Broadway is only one mile away and Stratford-upon-Avon 25 minutes car travel.
You can select a specific
Place to Stay location from here
Willersey Bed and Breakfast
Proud to be featured as one of only 30 special properties in England on
National Geographic Traveler’s Best Places to Stay Guide 2010 and 2011
Welcome to a beautiful 17th century Cotswolds stone/Victorian farmhouse Bed and Breakfast, ideally situated just outside the wonderfully picturesque village of Broadway and four miles from the old wool market town of Chipping Campden.
Explore the Cotswolds, with our beautiful hills and countryside and delightful Cotswold stone villages, or Shakespeare country which is right on our doorstep.
Lowerfield Farm is set in beautiful tranquil countryside, with gorgeous views from the gardens and many rooms across to the Cotswolds escarpment and Broadway Tower.
Some of the many reasons to come and stay with us . . . .
▪ Four Star quality grading with Silver Award from enjoyEngland.
▪ All rooms en-suite, and all elegantly furnished, each with its own individual charm
▪ Varied, wholesome & delicious breakfast menu, and recipient of the coveted enjoyEngland Breakfast Award
▪ Digital TV & DVD players in each room
▪ Wonderful farm environment with hens, sheep, pigs and goats
▪ Free WiFi available
▪ Licensed bar
▪ Ample free parking
▪ Easy access to Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Warwick Castle, as well as the delightful Cotswold villages with their honey-coloured stone houses
▪ With seven distinct rooms, we are well able to cater for group bookings or wedding parties
▪ Walkers Welcome and Cyclists Welcome grading from enjoyEngland
Tariff:- Current rates from £31 per person per night for a Standard double room,
£37.50 pppn for a Superior double - see our website for further information
Click for full list of Hotels, Guest Houses
and B&B's, Cottages, Inns and Pubs, Wedding Venues, Camping and Caravanning and Conference
Centres in the Cotswolds and the six counties of Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire,
Somerset, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire:-
Cotswolds.Info is the World's largest Internet resource for the unique Cotswolds region of England with over 650 webpages of authoriative information so please make use of this facility to help you get
the most from your visit to this website.
Willersey Hotels B&Bs Cottages Inns
Caravan and Camping
This page last modified
Monday, 21-Aug-2017 17:41:18 BST
Cotswolds.Info LLP, 110 High Street Broadway Cotswolds England UK WR12 7AJ
Managing Partner, Richard Pinder, Tel 01386 711518 E-Mail email@example.com