The cottage is available for a long weekend or a weekly let depending on availability.
Low season - 1st November - 31st March : from £795.00 pw
High Season - 1st April - 31st October : from £945.00 pw
Two nights for two people - from £300.00 (between Sunday & Thursday) subject to availability
Two nights for two people - from £395.00 (Friday &Saturday) subject to availability
Cheltenham Gold Cup - from £1450 - to include transport to and from Toddington Steam Train Station -steam trains take you straight to the racecourse.
Two weeks over Christmas & New Year - from £1000.00 per week
Rates for longer rental periods can be discussed
All tariffs include a welcome pack of local produce - milk, bread, butter, eggs, jam and a bottle of wine. Some teabags and sugar and condiments provided. Special occasions can be provided for by arrangement and are charged accordingly. We are always happy to make your stay as memorable and enjoyable as possible.
Guests are welcome to arrive from 16.00 or alternative times can be arranged. Check-out time is 10.30am.
This is a non-smoking property.
The cottage is available all year round. Credit Card Payments are accepted.
Terms & Conditions of Rental:-
* 25% non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking
* The Balance is due a month before arrival or in the case of late bookings, the amount must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
* In the event of timely and written cancellation we will try to re-let your accommodation. If we are successful and full payment has already been made, payments will be refunded less 25% deposit. Should we be unable to re-let the cancelled dates, unfortunately you will forfeit all payments.
*If for any reason the property becomes unavailable and it is necessary to cancel the booking, all monies will be refunded in full.
* Guests will be responsible for any major damage or breakages whilst in the cottage.
* We ask guests to kindly leave the cottage in the condition in which they found it.
* No responsibility can be accepted for any loss, damage, expense, accident or injury while staying in the cottage.
Closes Farm Cottage, 115, High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7AL